Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Green smokey eyeshadow

I want to show you guys how to do a green smokey eyes today :)). I like green smokey eyes because its fun, colorful, and softer than the traditional black smokey eyes.



 Alrity, lets get started: 


First you need to prep your face with BB cream, tinted moisturizer or foundation. Then conceal dark circles with concealer and lastly prep the eyes with eye shadow primer (I used too faced primer potion:)) 


Now lets go to the eyes (I'm using my 120 color palate):
1. Take some yellowish green color and put on from inner corner of the lid, half way to the middle of the lid. 




2. Then take a lime green color and put in on the rest of the lid. Remember to put it on only until the crease of your lid. 




3. Then using a blending brush take a dark green color, starting from the corner of your eye blend toward your crease. Use the same dark green to line the bottom half of your eyelid. 




4. Take the yellowish green from before and line the rest of the bottom eyelid. 
5. Take a gel liner and line your upper lash line as close to the hairline as you can. 
6. Curl your lashes and add mascara :))
7. Since the eyes are very bright you want to keep the rest of the face neutral, so I use bronzer to contour the face and the nose. 



And that's it :))) It's really easy to do and like I said it's a fun look. I think this look is good for spring and summer. I  know I post it late but I thought why not? And this is the final look: 



xoxo, 


Fay Ming 

No comments:

Post a Comment