Friday, November 4, 2011

Mac haul

Recently I went to MAC store and bought a few things (some I order online). MAC is not exactly my favorite brand for makeup, however I do love their eyeshadows and lip colors :)) Got to admit the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the lip colors are gorgeous and long lasting. I am not too impressed with their foundation however :(( 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you what I recently bought at MAC store and online. 

1. MAC blending brush (#217) and blush (mocha)
I heard lots of good thing about MAC blending brush and I am in need of a small blending brush. This brush is awesome; its definitely worth the price. 

I've been wanting a plum color blush. This one has a pink undertone and it look great with my skin tone. Some plum color blush can look muddy on a darker skin tone like mine so I have to be careful. This one however look gorgeous on my skin tone :)) not muddy at all.
   
2. MAC costume pallets 
I really thank MAC for coming up with costume pallets. I do love some of MAC eye shadows, they are pigmented and very pretty. The colors that I picked are a mix between fun colors and natural color. I love the costume palletes so much and I am considering getting another one :)



The colors I got are:

white frost   Paradisco    espresso      goldenrod
satin taupe  deep truth   orange         electra  
soft brown   goldmine     Swiss           vibrant                                                                           -                                 Chocolate       grape


3. MAC holiday collection: Ice delights lip bag/sultry
This collection comes with a lip pencil(boldly bare), a lipstick(I love winter) and a lip gloss(delight). The color is gorgeous :)) and fit my complexion very well. They are perfect for the fall/winter time. The color is very warm with a pink undertone to it. You can use this color anytime of day because it's a warm color, you can't over do it :)) I definitely recommend this for the fall/winter time. 


4. MAC holiday collection: dazzlesphere smokey blue ornaments. This collection consist of 4 different glitters and all of them are very pigmented and gorgeous. The packaging is very convenient as well. You can stack all four on top of one another. Overall, I really like this holiday collection. 






5. MAC holiday collection: dazzlesphere coral ornament x4. This collection consists of four lip glosses: phiff!; on the scene; richer,lusher; and eurobeat. These colors are good for everyday use and more for the day time. I don't have coral lip glosses so these are perfect for me. They make a good gift too :))  






That is all for the MAC haul. I hope they will come out with more amazing stuff. I plan to get another pro-palette for the eye shadow and blush. When I get them I will post them here. Until next time...








xoxo, 




Fay Ming    





No comments:

Post a Comment