Sunday, September 15, 2013

Etude House and Rose Collection Fall 2013 Review



Etude House and Rose Collection
Fall 2013 

This fall Etude house come out with "& rose collection" inspired by sleeping beauty. I have to say this collection is perfect for the fall season. The color scheme is definitely scream fall!!! The collection is actually very simple and consist of 1 eyeshadow palette, lip tints, eyeliners, and nail polish. Let's take a look at them, shall we? 

1. & Rose Flowering Eyes 



I bought this palette because I really love the color, especially blossom ( I don't have any color like that in my collection). You can create many look with this palette. The lighter eyeshadow is a bit on the sheer side and it's a bit hard to build the color. However, the darker color is very pigmented, so be careful not to put too much. Overall, I do like this palette and you guys should check it out. If you can only buy one thing from the collection, I say get this palette. 

2. & Rose Drawing Show Creamy Pencil



I have 2/4 of this eyeliners; PP501 and RD304. I decided to get those two because again I do not have anything in those two color. I have not yet use the pencil so I can't tell you if this pencil actually smudges or not but I can predict that this pencil might smudge a bit on me from my swatches. It's very hard for me to find eyeliner that don't smudge (only Urban decay eyeliner doesn't smudge on me). I can tell you that the pencil has a good formulation because it glides on smoothly and very pigmented.  

3. & Rose Rosy Tint Lips 



From the entire collection, the lip tints have the most color selection; there is 8 different color to choose from. The swatches on this picture are very true in real life. I got 3 of these lip tint; #5 Baby peony, #7 Tea rose, and #8 After blossom. This lip tint is very pigmented which is great, however for a lip tint, it does not tint your lip at all. I think instead of naming it lip tint, it should be lip color. I was hoping it would tint your lip since it's called lip tint but overall I'm content with this product since at least the color is there and very pretty. 

4. & Rose Flowering Nails



I just recently order this nail polish online and have yet to received it. However I'm excited for this polish. Again, the color is very fall appropriate, pretty, and feminine. The design is very interesting too, lacey...I never have a design like that before. Yup...I'm very excited about it. 


So, that is all for this review. I hope you found it useful, except for the nail polish of course because I don't have it yet. I feel that the rose color in the collection is very appropriate for fall and the sleeping beauty theme is portrayed by the feminine color and packaging in this collection. Over all I really like this collection and would recommend it to anyone. 



xoxo, 

Fay Ming  









No comments:

Post a Comment